Co-Parenting Through and After Divorce
- Educating parents regarding the impact of parental conflict on their child’s development.
- Helping parents identify their contribution to conflict while increasing impulse control.
- Teaching parents anger management, communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Increasing the likelihood of keeping two parents active in a child’s life.
- This class will be helpful to anyone getting divorced or already divorced or separated who seeks to provide the best possible future for their child.
Co-parents are requested to attend separate classes; the first parent to register for the class reserves the right to attend the upcoming class.
Weekly on Wednesdays for Seven Weeks. From 6pm to 7:30pm
Cost: $65 (Fee includes workbook)
Please contact Lisa at (775) 884-2269 for enrollment information and class dates.